- An isotonic-capable dietary supplement
- Natural source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains all of the health benefits of approximately 20 glasses of red wine in each capsule without the calories or adverse effects of alcohol
- Proven ingredients that are effective and safe
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Product Tested NO Detectable GMO
Research shows that Resveratrol is important for the following:
- Acts as an antioxidant to support and promote cardiovascular health (promotes normal platelet activity, helps maintain normal vasorelaxation, provides antioxidant protection of LDL particles)14, 17, 23, 56
- Maintains cell health9, 10, 30, 51, 52
- Promotes normal cell cycle activity7, 30, 51, 52, 64
- Promotes apoptosis (programmed cell death) in unhealthy cells9, 38, 62
- Promotes normal nuclear factor kappa B (NF-Kappa B – protein) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2 – enzyme) activity 18, 36, 51, 60
- Promotes normal activity of the SIRT-1 gene (involved in calorie restriction, fat mobilization, mitochondrial function)29, 33, 50, 55
- High ORAC value 5, 12, 13, 14
- Promotes a healthy prostate gland 30
The aforementioned has not been approved or considered by Health Canada. The aforementioned are findings made in diverse scientific studies regarding the ingredient Resveratrol.
Poor cellular and cardiovascular health is becoming a worldwide epidemic. An unhealthy diet of processed, high-calorie, high-fat foods, pollution, smoking and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to poor cell and heart health. Scientists revealed The French Paradox, which states that even though the French drink, smoke and eat high-fat foods, they have some of the lowest incidences of poor cardiovascular and cellular health. Scientists attribute this to of the large amounts of red wine that the French consume or, more importantly, an extract found in red wine, resveratrol. Resveratrol is an ingredient with incredible clinical research revealing its supports cardiovascular and normal cell health. Because wine is so highly processed, the actual amount of resveratrol is quite low. One would have to drink at least 20 glasses of red wine a day to experience the effects of resveratrol extract. Additionally, the content of resveratrol in red wine is inconsistent and varies by type of wine, region and processing techniques. Resveratrol extract ensures that the body reaps all of the benefits of resveratrol without the ill effects from many bottles of wine.
Isotonix Resveratrol is an isotonic-capable supplement, made from Trans-Resveratrol and grape seed extract. Isotonix Resveratrol also contains VitaBlue(wild blueberry extract), designed to promote normal cell health. These ingredients work together to provide key antioxidants to maintain good health.
According to research, Isotonix Resveratrol works to maintain cell health, promote normal cell cycle activity, promote apoptosis (programmed cell death) in unhealthy cells, support the normal activity of the SIRT-1 gene, and promote cardiovascular health, by promoting healthy platelet activity, promoting vasorelaxation, and providing antioxidant protection of LDL particles. Trans-resveratrolis the predominate isomer found in red wine grapes and juice, and Resveravine is 100 to 300 times more concentrated in trans-resveratrol than other products from grape skin. According to the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, trans-resveratrol may have a higher bioavailability than other isomers of resveratrol. Resveravine provides a higher level of free radical defense against oxidative stress, stronger promotion of normal cellular activity, and higher antioxidant protection of LDL particles than pure resveratrol extract.
Studies of numerous species have shown that a reduction in calories has been linked to a longer lifespan. The SIRT-1 gene activates a critical component of calorie restriction in mammals and promotes fat metabolization. There is evidence that resveratrol may be a calorie restriction mimetic, a compound that mimics the effects of calorie restriction by targeting metabolic and stress response pathways affected by calorie restriction, but without restricting caloric intake, which may be helpful in promoting a longer lifespan. By promoting healthy SIRT-1 activity, resveratrol promotes healthy mitochondrial function and supports energy expenditure, thereby promoting a healthy weight.
The health properties associated with red wine have intrigued doctors and scientists for centuries, but only in recent times has intensive study revealed the unique benefits of resveratrol for antioxidant defense at the cellular level among other benefits. Only Isotonix provides resveratrol in its most bioavailable form, and surpasses competing products by incorporating an exceptional combination of synergistic antioxidants like Trans-Resveratrol, grape seed, and VitaBlue blueberry extract. Blue