- Maintains cell health
- Promotes normal cell cycle activity
- Promotes apoptosis (programmed cell death) in unhealthy cells
- Promotes normal nuclear factor kappa B (NF-Kappa B – protein) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2 – enzyme) activity
- Promotes normal activity of the SIRT-1 gene (involved in calorie restriction, fat mobilization, mitochondrial function)
- Promotes cardiovascular health (promotes normal platelet activity, helps maintain normal vasorelaxation, provides antioxidant protection of LDL particles)
- Superior antioxidant and high ORAC value
- Promotes a healthy prostate gland
- Helps promote apoptosis in unhealthy prostate cells
Resveratrol supplements are available in many places, but only Isotonix provides a resveratrol supplement that incorporates an exceptional combination of ingredients in a highly bioavailable form to help your body absorb nutrients.
Why are resveratrol supplements so popular? These supplements for cellular health and cardiovascular health credit their reputation to the French Paradox: a scientific finding that shows the extract resveratrol – found in the red wines so prevalent in France – benefits the French people, who have some of the lowest incidences of poor cardiovascular and cellular health. This finding gave rise to cardiovascular health supplements containing resveratrol; however, many of these resveratrol supplements use lesser forms and amounts of trans-resveratrols, which offer fewer benefits of this clinically-researched ingredient.
Isotonix Resveratrol, on the other hand, provides resveratrol in a highly bioavailable form, and surpasses competing products by incorporating an exceptional combination of BioVin full spectrum grape extract and Resveravine. This concentrated extract delivers more trans-resveratrol from grape skin than other products, creating a superior supplement for cellular health that promotes cardiovascular health and provides superior antioxidant value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.