- Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- 0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
- Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, folic acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
- Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
Isotonix® Prenatal Multivitamin
While there are plenty of supplements for pregnant women available, Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin is the only prenatal multivitamin delivering what expectant mothers need utilizing the Isotonix Delivery System.
Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin delivers vitamins and minerals crucial for a healthy pregnancy in their active forms quicker than other prenatal supplements. This allows the nutrients to be delivered faster, easier and more effectively than any other prenatal multivitamin, as traditional supplements for pregnant women take more time and effort to transform nutrients into ways the body can utilize them.
Not only does our prenatal multivitamin formula provide activated nutrients and the Recommended Daily Allowance of key vitamins and nutrients, it utilizes the revolutionary Isotonix Delivery System. All of this means that our supplement for pregnant women gives expectant mothers the vitamins they need to have a healthy – and happy – pregnancy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.