- Helps promote delivery of healthy levels of LDL throughout the body
- Promotes a healthy rate of cholesterol production
- Helps maintain healthy levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports healthy synthesis of triglycerides in the liver
Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra (Advanced Cholesterol Support Formula)
Poor cardiovascular health is one of the leading causes of death and illness in the United States, accounting for one out of every two deaths in both men and women. Poor cardiovascular health is becoming a worldwide epidemic. An unhealthy diet of processed, high-calorie, high-fat foods, pollution, smoking and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to poor heart health. Not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, exercising regularly and taking the right supplements can all contribute to promoting cardiovascular health. Synthesis of cholesterol in the liver and other cells in the body is responsible for about 70 percent of our total cholesterol, with the other 30 percent from food. Maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels is important to the overall health of the cardiovascular system.
Cholesterol is a soft, fat-like, waxy substance found in the bloodstream and in all your body’s cells. It is normal to have cholesterol. Cholesterol is an important part of a healthy body because it is used for producing cell membranes and some hormones, and serves other needed bodily functions. Cholesterol cannot dissolve in the blood. It has to be transported to and from the cells by carriers called lipoproteins. Low-density lipoprotein, or LDL, is known as ‘bad’ cholesterol. High-density lipoprotein, or HDL, is known as ‘good’ cholesterol. Triglycerides are a form of fat made in the body.
Cholesterol comes from two sources, the body and food. The liver and other cells in the body make about 70 percent of blood cholesterol. The other 25 percent comes from food. The body produces LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) naturally, but many people inherit genes from their family that cause their body to create excess amounts of cholesterol. Eating saturated fat, trans fats and dietary cholesterol also increase the overall amount of cholesterol in the blood. Because high cholesterol levels can be dangerous, it is important to maintain healthy levels of cholesterol, both the good and the bad, in the body.
Heart Health Advanced LipiTrim Ultra is composed of Sytrinol®, a patented proprietary formula derived from natural citrus polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and palm tocotrienols, designed to promote overall cardiovascular health. Sytrinol works in the liver, without inhibiting the production of CoQ10. Advanced LipiTrim Ultra is a powerful antioxidant; it helps promote delivery of healthy levels of LDL throughout the body, promotes a normal rate of cholesterol production, helps maintain healthy levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and promotes the normal synthesis of triglycerides in the liver.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.