- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Enhances traditional support of cardiovascular health
- Provides antioxidant protection for the cardiovascular system
- Supports brain health
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain heart muscle strength
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Helps boost the immune system
- Promotes gum health
- Promotes head comfort
- Studies have found CoQ10 helps deficiencies in overweight people
- Vital for ATP production and supports muscle endurance
Heart Health Advanced Co-Q10 (Cardiovascular & Immune Support)
Coenzyme Q10 is a nutrient that plays a vital role in health maintenance. It contributes to a healthy cardiovascular system, sustaining vitamin E levels in cell membranes, energizing the immune system and proper functions maintenance.
A person’s heart beats, on average, 100,000 times each day, which adds up to about 36 million times per year. Co-Q10 is the vital nutrient that initiates the energy at the cellular level that powers the heart, the body’s energy production cycle. That’s why Heart Health Advanced Coenzyme Q10 can help promote cardiovascular health and the immune system.
As individuals age, the ability to synthesize coenzyme Q10 begins to decline. Sometimes this is due to poor eating habits, stress or infections, but the main challenge for most people is the ability to choose the right foods containing Co-Q10, as well as the other nutrients needed to manufacture it in the body. It is a combination of both that provides the body with the best possible amount of Co-Q10 for optimal health.